Approaching summers mean evening get-togethers, picnics, and tea-lovers, this will be exciting as their favorite teas make more than just guest appearances. Mainly, mint teas give an appealing grassy and flavor. Since the mint tea recipe is made with herb and doesn’t comprise tea leaves, it is a or tisane and contains zero caffeine. Moreover, mint tea is your go-to cuppa before bed that assures you a sound sleep.. Moreover, for all the
What is Mint Tea?
Mint tea comprises peppermint leaves, also known as , and is a blend or hybrid of the Piperita Lspearmint and water mint plant. The in mint gives the tea a sweet and minty flavor, with a cold sensation in the mouth. Mint tea can solely be made with leaves, but you can combine it with leaves to make it into a double mint tea. There are other combinations with different types of mints that create unique blends.
Mint Tea Recipe
Mint tea is a quick and easy recipe. All you need is some mint tea leaves or tea bags, few cups of water, and voila! The tea is ready to be served. Let’s check out the mint tea recipe in detail.
Quick & Refreshing Mint Tea Recipe
- 2 cups of water filtered
- 15 mint leaves
- 2 tsp sugar or honey optional
- ice optional
- In a medium saucepan, pour two cups of water. Bring it to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add fresh mint leaves. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain the leaves through a mesh strainer into the teapot or container.
- Mix in 2 tsp of honey. Add more if desired.
- If serving chilled, fill the glasses with ice and pour the tea. If serving warm, pour the tea in the mug, and garnish with mint leaves. You can also add lemon juice to taste.
You can change the mint variations in this recipe as per your preference. Spearmint or peppermint are classic options, but other varieties work just fine. You can opt for a mixture of mint varieties. Serve it warm or iced, lemon. Besides mint tea, if you want to try other variety of teas, you can visit 7 Best Teas For A Good Night’s Sleep.or sweetened, and with or without