Listen to this article
A single glass of lemon can turn out to be the solution to a number of health problems. It’s an easy-to-make recipe that serves as a refreshing and healthy . It is a mixture of and, water, and one can add salt, sugar, honey, or any form of spice to enhance the taste as per one’s preference. Make it a habit to add lemon water to your daily diet so as to enable your body to and efficiently absorb the from the food being consumed.
How To Make Lemon Water
- 1 lemon (organic preferable)
- 1 glass water (boiled or cold)
- 1/2 inch ginger root (optional)
Using Lemon Slices
- Wash and cut the lemon into slices and discard the ends of the fruit.
- Add the slices to a glass and pour the water on it. You can add grated or sliced ginger to it to give it a gingery flavor.
- Let the concoction settle for 2 hours. You can refrigerate it if you want it cold or simply keep it in room temperature.
- After 2 hours, filter the lemon water into a serving glass, using a strainer, and enjoy it!
Using Lemon Juice
- Wash and cut the lemon into 2 halves.
- Squeeze the cut lemons in a glass so you have the juice. You can also add grated ginger root to the glass in order to give it an interesting gingery flavor.
- Add water to the glass and let the infusion settle for 2 hours. You can refrigerate the lemon water if you prefer it cold.
- After 2 hours, strain the water using a fine mesh strainer into a serving glass. You can also add mint leaves to the refreshing drink.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please