This simple peanut brittle recipe is a find as it allows to make buttery treats in less than half an hour with very little effort. You wouldn’t want to wait till Christmas to make this delicious brittle! It makes for a delicious protein-rich snack for children too.
Easy Peanut Brittle Recipe
To make the perfectbrittle, you have to assemble all the ingredients beforehand and also work quickly so that the peanut brittle mixture does not harden in the . Let us get straight to the recipe!
Peanut Brittle Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Grease an 8X13 inch cookie sheet with butter.
- In a medium heavy saucepan, mix water, sugar, light corn syrup, and salt and bring it to a boil while on medium heat.
- Stir in the peanuts and vanilla extract.
- Insert a candy thermometer and stir frequently till the temperature reaches 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Remove from heat and stir in the butter and baking soda immediately.
- Pour at once into the greased cookie sheet. With forks or a wooden spatula, spread the sticky mixture evenly. Allow the peanut brittle to cool.
- Once the brittle has completely cooled, break into pieces. Enjoy immediately! You can even store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please