The smoked salmon spread is a cheese-filled way of making your smoked salmon easy-to-use and easy to spread on any bread, toast, or more. In spread form, your smoked salmon will not only last for a while, but it’ll also be available in a ready-to-use form. Moreover, the smoked salmon in here is can easily be substituted for salmon flakes or lox.
How To Make Smoked Salmon Spread?
With two of its most basic ingredients being cream cheese and smoked salmon, the spread has a thick, almost solid consistency. Owing to this, the salmon spread can also be used as a dip. It is an ideal option to consider when entertaining guests or hosting a party. On second thought, you might want to save some for yourself beforehand!
If you have given this spread a try already, ’tis the season. Here is a simple recipe you can make your new favorite holiday dip-and-spread. But if you ask us, it works great all year round.
Smoked Salmon Spread
- 5 oz smoked salmon
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1.5 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup scallion chopped
- 1 cup dill roughly chopped
- black pepper freshly cracked
- parsley to garnish, optional
- Add cream cheese, greek yogurt, sour cream, and smoked salmon to the food processor. Pulse it until lightly blended.
- Bring this all together again with a spoon, and to this, add 3/4th of the dill, and the scallions. Add freshly cracked black pepper and paprika as per your taste. Pulse this mixture in the food processor until you achieve a well-blended consistency. Do not let it turn too smooth if you want to use it as a dip as well.
- Mix the 1/4th dill manually, garnish with parsley. Serve as a spread or dip with toasts, bread, crackers, or dig in with a spoon if the cream cheese-smoked salmon combination is too irresistible for you.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.