Prized as a symbol of beauty, thehas a number of benefits that can keep you beautiful both inside and out.
What is Rose?
In, jam made from these is prescribed for treating a multitude of ailments, such as the following:
Anti-inflammatory: It isand anti- in . It contains a large number of compounds, which makes it popular for the treatment of the following:
Weight Loss: Rosehips and weight loss to help the and promote .are often recommended for
Alzheimer’s Disease: An extract of this flower has also been shown to be helpful in fighting ’s.
There are many amazing uses of rose, such as follows:
- Skin Care: Rosewater, made by soaking the petals, as well as rose tea and jam made with the petals, are popular ways of using rose medicinally and for .
- Face Wash: Topically, rose water is used as a which helps in the production of . since it is and full of C,
- Gifting: Roses are often gifted to ones as they are beautiful and .
- Flavoring: Rose is popularly used as a flavoring in and the Middle East. Rosehips are also made frequently into a .
- Fragrance: Roses are highly for their scent and are frequently used in perfumes and commercial .
Word of Caution: breastfeeding should consult their before using rose, as it may have an adverse or menstrual effect. The large amounts of vitamin C in rosehips can cause if used in excess, and certain chemicals in this flower may interfere with in high doses. So if you are undergoing surgery, avoid using any derivative products.who are or