What is Black Currant Tea?
Blackcurrant tea is an herbal beverage brewed from the flavorful berries of the blackcurrant bush, which is scientifically known as Ribes nigrum. For centuries, the fruit of this plant, as well as the leaves, have been used to brew a powerful tea with a wide range of caffeine.and free of
You can use either the dried berries or the chopped leaves, both of which will provide a rich supply of vitamin C, tannins, and gamma- acid.and other active ingredients, such as
Black Currant Tea Benefits
The major benefits of this tea include its ability to strengthen the immune system, boost skin health, and induce sleep, among others.
- High in vitamin C
- Antioxidant activity
- and properties.
- Reducing inflammation throughout the body
- Protecting the skin against various conditions
- Inducing sleep and preventing insomnia
- Boosting mood
- Regulating hormones
- Improving health
- Optimizing function
- Treating cold and flu and
- Improving memory
- Preventing urinary tract infections (UTI)
How to Make Black Currant Tea?
Making your own blackcurrant tea at home is possible if you follow these simple instructions!
Blackcurrant Tea Recipe
- 2 tsp blackcurrant leaves or chopped
- 1 tsp dried blackcurrant
- 2 cups water filtered
- Put 2 teaspoons of chopped blackcurrant leaves or a teaspoon of the dried fruits in a teapot.
- Add hot water to the teapot and allow it to steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves and enjoy, adding honey as necessary, for flavor.
Drinking an excessive amount of this tea can result in a number of side effects, such as the following:
- Complications of pregnancy
- Difficulty sleeping
- Potential bleeding disorders