If there is a chamomile or manzanilla tea! The chamomile tea recipe is fairly simple. It is a sweet herbal with the aftertaste of crisp apple. Unlike most teas made of dried flowers, lets out a fresh, and somewhat sweet aroma. It almost feels like a cup of thanks to its yellow hue and fresh aromatic flavors. But how do you make this tea at home? Let us find out.that can soothe your senses and help you relax after a hard day’s work, it has to be a freshly brewed cup of
How to make Chamomile Tea?
Chamomile tea is quite light and airy in its body and texture. This tea can be made both with fresh as well as dried chamomile flowers, but the dried chamomile flowers may sometimes leave a bitter undertone. Those who have caffeine sensitivity or wish to cut down on their intake can sip on this tea and enjoy its soothing and relaxing benefits.
Refreshing Chamomile Tea Recipe
- 2 cups of water
- 3 tsp of dried chamomile flowers
- honey/maple syrup/sugar optional
- To make chamomile tea, take two cups of water in a saucepan and heat it. Once it starts to boil, take it off the gas stove and add 3 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers to it.
- Keep it covered for a minute or two and allow the dried flowers to steep. Remember that the longer you steep the dried flowers, the stronger the tea will get.
- Once done, strain the tea into the cups. You can add a teaspoon of honey or any other sweetener of your liking to enhance the taste of the tea. This step is, however, optional. Mix the tea well and serve it hot.
- If you want to get a less fragrant tea or don't want it to be too strong, you can go in for 2 teaspoons of chamomile tea for every cup of hot water. Otherwise, a tablespoon of chamomile tea for every cup of water is ideal.
- You can also have a cold-brewed version of the same. All you need to do is follow the steps above and put it in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
So the next time you want to sit back, relax and skin allergies. Additionally, chamomile contains small amounts of an aromatic organic chemical compound known as , which has very mild blood-thinning effects. The long-term effects of drinking this beverage are still not known. Having said that, it is always better to consult a doctor about the quantity of consumption to avoid any health problems.yourself, you know which beverage to choose. While chamomile tea is largely safe to drink, it can cause and , if taken in high doses. Overconsumption of the tea could also result in