The impressive benefits of turmeric ginger tea include eliminating inflammation, increasing , preventing cancer, strengthening the system, and easing . It also aids in protecting the heart, regulates diabetes, soothes , counters depression, and improves the skin quality.
What is Turmeric Ginger Tea?
beverage. Ginger is known as Zingiber , while turmeric the scientific name Curcuma longa, and both are widely used individually for their and effects. These two powerful herbs are also widely available and have been heavily researched on due to their global popularity.is by and turmeric in the same
Nutritional Value of Turmeric Ginger Tea
Watch Video: 7 Surprising Benefits Of Turmeric Ginger Tea
Turmeric Ginger Tea Benefits
Let’s look at the benefits of turmeric ginger tea in detail.
Protects Heart Health
Numerous studies have found that both the cholesterol levels, primarily LDL . LDL is largely responsible for deposition in the and vessels, that can increase atherosclerosis and increase one’s of attacks and .of ginger and turmeric have the power to lower
The stimulate neural , increase focus, and reduce the deposition of beta- plaque, which can lead to ’s , and dementia. Ginger also offers anti- effects on brain tissue, which can reduce stress in that area.-boosting of ginger is well known, and the unique combination of antioxidants present in this tea can help
Curcumin and gingerol, the two most notable active ingredients in this tea, have relieve pain throughout the . This is in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to relieve pain and other discomforts in the and of the body.properties, meaning that they can
Turmeric and ginger have both undergone intense scrutiny for their role in compound that can reduce oxidative and free radical activity throughout the body, which lowers the chances of cellular mutation.prevention. Ginger has been shown to prevent and slow down the progression of multiple types of , particularly those that affect the gastrointestinal system. Curcumin, on the other , is a potent antioxidant
Turmeric ginger tea weak and seem to come down with a all the time, this may be your solution. Furthermore, for a , , and , a combination of these powerful ingredients helps speed up healing and eliminate the underlying .a number of , , anti- , and qualities that make it an excellent immune system aid. If you suffer from
The turmeric in this herbal tea has often been used to problems like psoriasis and eczema. The gingerol within turmeric ginger tea is also an excellent antibacterial and antioxidant compound that protects the skin from infection, while also stimulating the of new and preventing signs of , such as and .conditions, particularly and inflammatory
Aids in Digestion
Ginger possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties that help settle the digestion. It can help stimulate motion and eliminate and bloating, which can also eliminate of constipation. Turmeric ginger tea can also help treat Irritable (IBS), , acid reflux disease, and even stomach !, reduce , and promote healthy
The blood sugar-regulating abilities of both ginger and turmeric are well known, so in combination, they are even more effective for managing diabetic symptoms. By keeping and levels balanced, turmeric ginger tea prevents the dangerous and drops in blood that can be disastrous for or those at high risk of developing .
How to make Turmeric Ginger Tea?
Turmeric ginger tea can be brewed at home easily and all you need is fresh ginger, turmeric, lemon, honey, and black pepper. Piperine, the active ingredient in , helps to increase the of turmeric, so if you want the full effect of curcumin, it is always wise to consume it along with . and are both included in the recipe to add sweetness and palatability to the drink. To begin with, you want a fresh ginger root, which can be for preparing tea. Similarly, turmeric is also a root in its fresh form and should be grated in preparation for brewing this tea.
- 1 cup of (filtered)
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of grated turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of honey or
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Step 1: Bring the water to a boil in a or .
- Step 2: Add the turmeric and ginger, and then bring the down to a simmer.
- Step 3: Allow the mixture to steep for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 4: the tea into a .
- Step 5: Add the black pepper, lemon juice, and honey, and enjoy the !
How often can you drink Turmeric Ginger Tea?
This tea is extremely powerful, soone cup of this potent each day is enough to enjoy the health benefits above. Consuming more than this is not only dangerous, but it does increase the risk of certain side effects.
Side Effects of Turmeric Ginger Tea
The side effects of turmeric ginger tea largely result from excess consumption and include gastrointestinal problems. Also, they can occur as a result of allergies, and excessive consumption of the tea, which is not recommended., with , individual
- Drug Interactions – If you are taking any medication for treating diabetes or high , the glucose-regulating and nature of turmeric ginger tea may drop your blood sugar or blood pressure to dangerous levels. Speak with your before adding this tea to your health regimen. Also, this tea has properties, so it may interfere with or blood-thinning medications.
- Medical Conditions – If you have a history of issues or , this tea could exacerbate the conditions by increasing acid levels in the blood.
- Allergic Reactions – headache, nausea, dizziness, of the , or , and other common reactions. to ginger and turmeric do exist, and may result in skin ,
- Pregnancy – Most experts breastfeeding and , so this herbal combination should be avoided. that the potent medicinal effects can be dangerous to
- Gastrointestinal Distress – When turmeric ginger tea is consumed in excessive amounts, it can cause stomach upset, bloating, and cramping. 1 cup per day is sufficient to achieve the health benefits of this drink.