has been helping and regular with their inflammation for more than three decades, but before you start using this tape there are a few things that you should understand.
What is Kinesio Tape?
Kinesio tape is an elastic adhesive tape that can be worn for days to help with inflammation, used by athletes, , weekend warriors, geriatric and pediatric patients around the . Its function is based on the principles of kinesiology, the study of the way the . Featuring one side with a 100% and the other with a 100% grade adhesive, this tape is one of the on the market and also the original form of kinesiology tape.and movement. patented in 1979 by Dr. Kenzo Kase, This tape contains no and is hypoallergenic. More importantly, Kinesio tape is resistant and does not limit a person’s range of motion. For this reason, this tape has been
How Does Kinesio Tape Work?
- Kinesio tape skin upwards, giving more space to the interstitial and relieving inflammation. by gently pulling the
- This tape also works to both stimulate and performance. , making it extremely popular with athletes for those who want to their physical
- By using the tape the flow can be improved and the system can work more efficiently to eliminate from the body.
- Despite the simple appearance of these rectangular strips, they can be applied in many ways around the body to improve physical function.
- Some studies also that this type of tape can help boost the of the system and improve .
- Certain specialized , formed by combining multiple strips of this tape, can help heal long-term injuries and promote the gradual change of muscle patterns in tension areas
Applications for Kinesio Tape
There are many precut with strips of tape moving outwards from there.of Kinesio tape for knee injuries and additional support for that important . The key is to form a strong circle around the kneecap
Bruises and Contusions
You can place Kinesio tape directly on healing process. You will feel a reduction in and an improvement in the physical appearance of the .and contusions to relieve the inflammation and speed the
When applying this tape to the ankle, be sure to add additional tape to support your Achilles’ , as well as the bridge of the . Tape on the should be worn for 3 to 5 days for optimal effect.
Lower Back Pain
If you suffer from lower back, a simple down T pattern of these tape strips can help relieve inflammation, pain, and unwanted tension.
Injuries while running are extremely common, and you want to speed getting you back to your normal routine faster.process as soon as possible. Kinesio tape can be an effective way of preventing injuries, as well as
Strength and Muscle Tone
By adding support and increasing blood flow, this tape can help maximize your to improve and muscle tone.
Muscle Spasms and Cramping
For those people who regularly suffer from muscle exercise.and , particularly during workouts, this tape can help to relieve those irritating aspects of
Wrist and Shoulder Injuries
Kinesio tape is well known as a remedy for shoulders can be difficult.and injuries, although proper application on the wrist and