A lager is a type of beer that comes in an of flavors and , making it one of the most popular styles of in the .
What is a Lager?
A lager is a type of beer that is aged, or ‘conditioned’, at low beverages, a pint of this beer can contain up to 240 .. Like other types of beer, it is made from grain, but at low temperatures allows the to longer, which brings out more flavors. This beer style can be both light and dark in color and is best when drunk . It usually has 3-6% ABV, although some styles are to be stronger. One of the most -packed
Types of Lager Beer
There are many different types of lager beer, these include pale, Vienna, refreshment on a ’s day and are best served ., and specialty lager. They make for amazing
- Pale: Pale in both name and , this type is grassy, a little and .
- Vienna: This is an Austrian variety that is amber in color and has a malty flavor.
- Dark: Very rich and malty, these types are dark in color and tend to have a high ABV.
- Amber: These provide a good middle ground between the dark and pale varieties; amber lagers are medium-bodied, tend to have roasted caramel and interesting malt flavors, and can vary in levels of .
- Specialty: For the curious beer , there is a fantastic range of specialty lagers, from to sour.
Lager Beer Nutrition
Lager is made with vitamins, such as B6, C, and E. It is also a source of , protein, and potassium. Yeast, used in beer, can also be a good source of and fiber and, when consumed in small quantities, is believed to be a good source of anti- ., which contain a range of