If you’re in a hurry to reach work and have no time to make breakfast, we have the perfect meal for you. It will not only be filling but will also ensure that you consume the right amount of nutrients, first thing in the morning. Well, we’re talking about carrot juice, which is nothing short of a ‘miracle concoction’ filled with all the nutrient goodness you wish to consume in the first meal of your day.
Juicing of carrots gives you most of the live enzymes present in it. A single glass of carrot juice is packed with vitamins and minerals that help in cleansing the liver, boosting metabolism, and increasing immunity. With raw carrots, some water, and a little bit of effort, you can make this refreshing vegetable juice at home! Now, leave aside what you’re doing for a bit and take a look at the step by step procedure to make this health drink.
How To Make Carrot Juice
- 6 Carrot
- 1 cup water (filtered)
- Wash the carrots under running water and scrub them properly using a brush to remove all the dirt from the skin surface.
- Using a sharp knife, chop the head (the greens on the broader end) of carrots and cut them into small round pieces.
- Add the chopped carrots and one cup of water to the blender. Blend it well.
- Stretch a piece of cheesecloth or a nut milk bag over a mason jar or a glass. Slowly pour the blended mixture through it.
- With the help of the cheesecloth or nut milk bag, squeeze the pulp out repeatedly to extract as much juice as possible. Refrigerate the leftover pulp. It can be used to flavor muffins, cakes, and even bread.
- If you prefer to have it chilled, you may add a few ice cubes to the drink. Now sit back, relax and enjoy your drink!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.