Carrot milk is a very popular beverage in India as well as a number of other Asian countries. It is made by blending raw carrots with milk, ice cubes, and some cardamom powder. It combines many benefits of carrots, as well as the mineral content of milk (condensed or normal) and the antioxidants of cardamom.
Begin your day with a glass of carrot milkshake and you’ll be surprised with the difference it makes to your skin. All of us know the goodness and benefits of carrot but how much carrot should be consumed on a daily basis has always been a pertinent question. Try this carrot milkshake as it fills the tummy in no time and is very easy to prepare at home. So what are we waiting for? Let’s get started with the recipe!
- 3 Carrot (large raw)
- 1 cup condensed milk 
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 cups water (filtered)
- To begin with, add the carrots and water into a pot and bring them to a boil.
- Allow the carrots to become tender. It will nearly take 4-5 minutes for it to fully boil.
- Add the carrots and water to a blender and puree.
- Heat the condensed milk in a pot until it begins to boil, then allow it to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the carrot puree and cardamom powder to the milk and stir properly until it is thoroughly blended.
- Allow the mixture to cool, and then refrigerate it for at least 2 hours.
- Now serve the carrot juice and enjoy the drink with your loved ones!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.