Cucumber water is popularly known, the world over, as the best detox drink. It is the simplest way to infuse water with nutrients and flavor. This refreshing drink helps to lose weight, enhance the radiance of your skin, and stay hydrated. Serve this pretty, low-calorie drink in a chilled pitcher at your next summer party!
Cucumber Water Recipe
This is an easy recipe to make at home. Let us look at the step-by-step process of making this refreshing beverage.
How to Make Cucumber Water
- 1 large cucumber (or 2 small cucumbers)
- 1 quart water
- citrus fruit slices (optional)
- fresh mint (optional)
- Wash the cucumber under cold, running water to remove any dirt or grime from the skin. It's best to use cucumbers with the skin as the peel has several nutrients. However, if you prefer to peel the cucumber, use a vegetable peeler. You can make it pretty by peeling it in alternate strips.
- Add the cucumber slices to a pitcher of water. You can add ice cubes too. This helps to chill the drink and also pushes the floating cucumber slices deeper into the water so that there is a stronger infusion of flavor.
- Let the cucumber slices steep for an hour. For best results, you can let the cucumbers marinate overnight. Stir gently before serving.
- You add make variations of cucumber water by adding mint, chopped ginger, or citrus fruits like lemon, orange slices, or even strawberries!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.