Grape juice is a sweet, tangy refreshing drink, especially for summers. Although this juice is available in the market, it mostly contains harmful preservatives and high amount of sugar. In order to avoid these, you can make the juice at home very easily. All you need are grapes and some water.
How To Make Grape Juice
- 1 kg grapes (seedless)
- 2 cups water (filtered)
- Pick (de-stem) the grapes in a colander or any other container.
- Rinse the grapes thoroughly under running water so that all the chemicals from its surface gets washed off.
- Put the grapes in a potato masher, mash them and collect the juice in a large pot. Alternatively, you can put them in a blender and blend. Do not make it into a puree.
- Add the remains of the grapes to a stockpot along with 2 cups of water. Bring to a simmer, heating at that level for another 10 minutes.
- Mash the lumps of grapes, if any. Continue heating for another 3-5 minutes.
- Place a cheesecloth on the container that has the juice.
- Pour the grapes onto the cheesecloth. Press it to extract all the juice.
- Store the juice in a sealed jar, refrigerated, until you are ready to drink them!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.