Ever woke up in the middle of the night with a Charley horse and wished for an instant remedy? Or desperately searched for a magic potion for your PMS symptoms? Look no further as pickle juice is at your rescue! With loads of possible antioxidants, it is known to be the best cure for cramps, headaches, and dehydration. Why opt for sugar-filled energy drinks from the market when you can prepare healthy pickle juice at home?
Pickle Juice Recipe
- 1 cup water (filtered)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar (or rice wine vinegar)
- 2 tbsp kosher salt (or Himalayan pink salt)
Optional spice ingredients
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp ginger (fresh, peeled and chopped)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper (corns)
- 1/2 piece jalapeno (seeded and chopped)
- 1 whole garlic cloves 
- 1 tsp red pepper (flakes)
- Take a large pot and add water, white vinegar, and salt in it.
- Heat the pot and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Add any or all of the optional pickling spice ingredients in the pot and simmer for another few minutes until all the flavors blend in the mixture.
- Turn off the gas and let the mixture cool.
- Now strain the mixture into a quint jar or a bottle using a fine mesh or a strainer.
- Your pickle juice is ready to use.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.