Matcha tea is a variant of green tea that has taken the beverage world by storm over the last year. literally means finely ground tea. Apparently, one serving of matcha is equivalent to 10 cups of regularly brewed tea. Well, we are talking about the matcha tea that is the matcha version of a latte, and one that can easily substitute your morning cup of coffee. After all, who wouldn’t want to start their day on a healthy note? A morning latte will you up and get you ready for an energetic day ahead. So if you are looking for a simple recipe on how to make matcha latte at home, look no further!
How to make Matcha Latte
- 1 cup almond milk (you can use milk or soy milk as well)
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp agave syrup (to taste)
- Warm the almond milk in a small saucepan to a very low simmer.
- Add matcha powder to a teacup or teapot
- Gradually whisk the warmed milk into the powder, stirring continuously.
- Tipping the pot or cup can help create more of the lathery foam at the top of the beverage. Serve hot and enjoy the frothy beverage!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes. To submit a recipe, write to us at [email protected].