Orange juice tastes best when fresh. Blend it or prepare it with a simple juicer, either way, it doesn’t take much time, albeit a little effort is required. One glass of this provides an ample amount of vitamin C to boost your and keep you healthy. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start !
How To Make Fresh Orange Juice
Using a hand juicer (Total time: 25 mins)
Using a blender (Total time: 15 mins)
- 8-10 whole oranges
- 1 cup water
- pinch salt (preferably pink Himalayan salt, optional)
Using a hand juicer
- To prepare orange juice, first, roll each orange on the table using your palms, then tightly squeeze it using both hands until it becomes soft.
- Cut the orange into two halves and remove the seeds, if any.
- Put one half of an orange on the hand juicer and squeeze it until all the juice is out.
- Repeat the above step until the juice from all the oranges is squeezed.
- You may strain the collected juice using a strainer or skip the straining and add some pulp from the orange to it.
- Pour it in a glass filled with ice cubes, add a pinch of pink salt, stir well, and enjoy your tangy drink!
Using a blender
- Peel the oranges and cut them into small pieces of about an inch each. Remove all the seeds, if any.
- Put all the orange pieces into the blender and blend until pureed.
- Add a cup of water and blend it again to remove all the juice completely.
- Strain the juice using a strainer and add a pinch of salt to it.
- Refrigerate or pour over ice cubes and serve chilled.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please