Pomegranate juice is not just one of the tastiest drinks you’ll get to have, but also one of the healthiest. It has several nutritional and beauty benefits. Pomegranate juice is rich in Vitamin C, B5, anti-oxidants and potassium. Furthermore, it plays an instrumental role in reducing bad cholesterol such as LDL and raising the good cholesterol such as HDL. While the one you get commercially in a packaged form contains added sugar, which reduces many of its health benefits, it can be easily made at home.
Homemade pomegranate juice is unprocessed, fresh, tasty and fairly easy to make within no time. Furthermore, when the juice is extracted from fresh pomegranates, it retains most of the essential vitamins and nutrients. So, without waiting any longer let us learn how to make pomegranate juice quickly with the help of the below mentioned easy steps.
How To Make Pomegranate Juice
- 3-4 pomegranate (use large ones)
- To make pomegranate juice, first seed a pomegranate using a knife. While slitting the top of the pomegranate, don’t push your knife too deep as it may ruin some seeds.
- Take out all the seeds from the pith and place them in a blender. Seeds require quick "pulse" blending only a few times.
- Don’t blend the seeds constantly for a long period of time, or the juice will turn cloudy and bitter.
- Now, with the help of the strainer, strain the juice into a clean container.
- Extract as much juice as possible by pushing against the remaining pulp using the back of the spoon.
- Pomegranate juice tastes better when served chilled. So, either keep the juice in the refrigerator for some time or add a few ice cubes in it. Enjoy a glass of some sweet, tasty and nutritious pomegranate juice with your loved ones!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.