If you don’t want to buy beets. Before you make the juice, however, you need to pick the best , so look for those that are smooth and firm, particularly if they have a bit of shine on their outer skin. These will be ideal for beet juice.from the store, making it at home is a relatively simple process, requiring only a blender, a paring knife, and some
How To Make Beet Juice
- 2 large beets or 4 small beets
- 1/4 cup water optional
- 1 small piece of ginger optional
- Using a sharp knife, cut the beet greens and 1/4 inch from the bottom of the beet.
- Rinse the beets under cold, running water to take off any mud or grime that may be stuck to the beet.
- The skin of the beet is nutritious. However, if you find that the skin is too thick or muddy, use a vegetable peeler or a paring knife to remove it.
- Cut the beets into halves, and then quarter them. This is important because beets are tough and can be relatively tough to juice.
- Using a juicer, put the beet quarters one by one and juice them Do not rush through this as beets can cause the appliance to get jammed.
- If you are using water or ginger, you can add them to the juicer at this stage.
- Your fresh homemade beet juice is ready. You can chill it in the refrigerator before having or drink it at room temperature!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please