What is Saffron Tea?
seed to flower, and each plant has 3-4 , which each 3-4 stigmas. A large volume of these delicate stigmas are needed to produce the saffron spice, but they must be collected by . As a result, saffron remains one of the most expensive spices in the . Saffron tea, in its traditional form, does not contain . However, commercial saffron tea bags are usually a mix of saffron, black tea, and and do have caffeine.tea is an from the dried stigmas ( ) of the saffron flower, a crocus from the lily family scientifically known as Crocus L. These take up to three years from
Saffron tea is prepared with 4-5 of the saffron strands or threads before they are dried or ground into concentration of certain active ingredients and compounds in these strands, including , alpha- and beta-carotene, B vitamins and various other and .. There is a high
Saffron Tea Benefits
The impact of this tea on the brain also include antioxidant effects. This can reduce the deposition of in the brain and lower your of , such as ’s or ’s.
Beta-carotene is well-known for its ability to protect vision by preventing and delaying the onset of .
The hormonal effects of saffron tea can help menstruatingexperiencing painful or mood .
How to Make Saffron Tea?
Making saffron tea at home is quite easy, provided you can find authentic saffron that doesn’t empty your bank account. There are no counterindications when this tea is drunk in moderation, so you can have 2-3 cups per day.
- Step 1: Add 4-5 saffron strands to a teacup or tea .
- Step 2: Bring a boil, then remove from for one minute. of to
- Step 3: Pour hot water over the saffron strands.
- Step 4: Allow the tea to steep for 3-4 minutes before drinking.
- Step 5: Add 1 teaspoon of honey for flavor, if desired.
- Step 6: For a more exotic version, you can add raw milk or and powdered cardamom.
Saffron Tea Side Effects
There are few known side effects of this exotic tea, but some allergy to this spice.do have a sensitivity or an
- In terms of , no known cases have been reported when consumed in culinary proportions.
- As always, women should speak with their before adding any new herbal remedies to their health regimen.