This herb has helped define the flavor of but provides a wide variety of benefits at the same time.
What is Tarragon?
The benefits of tarragon include the following:
- Historically, the tarragon plant has been used for relief, particularly pain, to the presence of , a agent, in tarragon leaves.
- Tarragon tea also and is commonly used by insomniacs to induce sleep.
- When this herb is used as an aperitif, it can increase , and stimulate the production of and .
- It is also a that will relieve retention in the .
- Due to the help fight free radicals, this herb is particularly good for problems and function. in tarragon, that
- Parts of this plant are also used to promote reproductive health in by inducing and regulating .
- Its high dose of potassium promotes health.
Let us take a look at its many uses.
- It can be used in both dried and fresh forms.
- It is particularly popular as a herb for , fish, and dishes.
- To get the best dose, many make a by its leaves.
- This herb can also be used topically as an .
- It is a natural thanks to its quality. ,
- The oil derived from this herb is popular as a deodorizer.
- It is also used to make tarragon , which is flavored with leaves soaked in the vinegar.
How to Store?
Let us take a look at how to store this herb.
- Step 1: If you grow your own fresh herbs, the best time to harvest is when your plant is between 1 and 2 .
- Step 2: Pluck or cut the leaves, being careful not to damage or bruise them.
- Step 3: them and pat them dry, then store the leaves between or in a Ziploc bag in the for up to 2-3 weeks.
Note: If you are drying your herb, dry the leaves for 2-4 hours on lowin the oven until they crumble on touch.
Side Effects: breastfeeding should avoid using this herb, as it may promote and could the of the . If you have an allergy to in the family, you may experience a cross-reaction, and should, therefore, speak to your before adding this to your health regimen.who are or