What is Apple Tea?
Apple tea is a unique variation of tea that includes brewing fresh apples along with regular black tea, as well as some spices. While this tea does take a bit more time to prepare than many other brews, its unique flavor makes it worth the effort. Apples are well known to possess many nutrients and , making them one of the most popular fruits around the world. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that a combination of apples, tea, and nutritious spices would be a well-known health tonic. Besides that, it also makes for a wonderful seasonal drink, particularly when apples are in season in the autumn.
Apple Tea Benefits
There has been a great deal of research on the health benefits of apples, and in relation to boosting the immune system against it is one of the best things to add to your diet. Parkinson’s disease, in particular, has been linked to the active ingredients in apples, which are released when this tea is brewed.diseases,
This tea has active ingredients that are known to reduce cholesterol levels and lower , not only helping you relax but also protecting your health by lowering your risk of atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
The flavonoids and other prevent macular degeneration and protect your vision as you get older.present in this tea can help
Many people start their day with this beverage, as it is known to stimulate the keep them away from constipation throughout the day.system and
How to Make Apple Tea?
Brewing apple tea at home is very easy, provided you have a bit of time and some apple lying around the kitchen.
- Step 1 – Peel and cube 3-4 apples of any variety, removing the cores.
- Step 2 – Bring half a pot of water to boil (6-8 cups).
- Step 3 – Add the apples, as well as 2-3 tea bags, depending on the strength of tea you prefer.
- Step 4 – After 2-3 minutes, remove the tea bags.
- Step 5 – Reduce to a simmer and add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Step 6 – Stir thoroughly and then cover.
- Step 7 – Allow the mixture to simmer for 2 hours.
- Step 8 – Allow the tea to cool, then transfer to a jar and add 1-2 more cups of water.
Note: Many people serve this beverage cold, but it can also be served immediately after preparing.
Apple Tea Side Effects
There are very few side effects of apple tea, but those people who are allergic to apples should obviously avoid this beverage. Furthermore, if you are pregnant, be sure to brew the apples withtea, as caffeine is usually advised against in pregnancy. Overall, use moderation in your consumption, as with any health drink or remedy.