Chia tea is a tea prepared by adding chia seeds to a green tea, black tea or any other type of tea. Due to the many benefits of chia seeds in improving levels and health, this tea is the go-to among many health enthusiasts. Chia tea can either be served cold or hot, with honey or not!
How to make Chia Tea?
To make chia tea, all you need are green tea bags,, chia seeds, and water. Take a look at the recipe below.
Chia Seed Herbal Tea Recipe
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of chia seed
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 tsp of bag
- To make chia seed tea, add 1 cup of water to a pan and bring it to a boil.
- After boiling, pour the water into a jar or glass
- Add green tea to the jar and let it steep.
- Next, after removing the tea bag from water, add honey as per your taste.
- Now add 1 tbsp of chia seeds to the cup and stir.
- Wait for 2-3 mins before serving this tea, as once these seeds get absorbed into the water/tea, they open up, giving your tea a gelatinous or thick appearance.
- You can also let it cool in the fridge and then enjoy the drink!
Chia Seed Tea Benefits
The many health benefits of chia tea come from its rich protein, fiber, and essential fatty acids, which help to improve , reduce inflammation, and fight free radicals in the body. Chia tea also promotes weight management by making you feel full and curbing the habit of between the meals.and content. This tea is also rich in
So now you have all the reasons to add this nutty and sweetto your daily routine! Have fun!