Going on an oatmeal diet is praised for its -loss results, but understanding the details and potential are important before you begin.
What is the Oatmeal Diet?
The dates thousands of years. This diet is usually broken into two ; the first for one week where you consume only oatmeal for 7 days, roughly 1.5 cups of oatmeal and 1.5 cups of milk each day, resulting in a total calorie intake between 900 and 1100 . The second phase lasts for a month or more, in which you eat oatmeal or an oatmeal product for one or two each day, along with a third meal.diet is a restriction diet that consists of oatmeal primarily or exclusively for varying lengths of time. Oatmeal has long been a popular option, and the consumption of for sustenance
The most common reason for cutting back on calories and refined foods for weeks or months. While most experts agree that this diet is safe, when done properly, there can be some unwanted side effects, particularly if you become deficient in certain , or fail to consume enough calories to keep your basic processes running.to this type of limited diet is to lose weight, but there are also other benefits of
Oatmeal Diet Plan to Lose Weight
Some people prefer to go on a more rapid oatmeal diet, which is when phase one is skipped. Therefore, people will eat oatmeal for 1-2 meals each day, and do their best to avoid highly processed, high-sugar or high- for the third meal.
Days 1 and 2
- Breakfast – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, raisins, and
- banana – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1
- Chicken , green –
- Snack – 1/2 cup of blueberries
Days 3 and 4
- Breakfast – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, dried , and cinnamon
- Lunch – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of low-yogurt
- Dinner – broccoli, and wild rice filet,
- Snack – Handful of almonds, 1 cup of strawberries or 1 apple
Days 5 and 6
- Breakfast – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, dried cranberries, and nutmeg
- Lunch – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of low-fat Greek
- Dinner – and a salad
- Snack – 1 or 1
- Breakfast – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of dried plums and cinnamon
- Lunch – 1/2 cup of oatmeal, handful of walnuts and non-fat yogurt
- Dinner – 2 cups of vegetables and 1 can of
- Snack – 1/2 cup of butter , 1 , 2 tablespoons of
Benefits of the Oatmeal Diet
The primary benefits of the oatmeal diet include the following:
1 cup of rolled oats can have up to 6 grams of protein; when these break down into acids, they represent the building blocks of all and , as well as .
Oatmeal Diet Side Effects
The most notable side effects or potential risks of this diet include:
- Extreme weight loss
When you lose too much weight too quickly, by cutting out large amounts of calories, it can causeproblems and nutrient . Too much fiber from the oatmeal can also cause blockage in the gut and the release of excess phytic acid, which can negatively affect nutrient absorption in the gut.