If you want to make almond meal at home, it’s actually a rather simple process. All you need are almonds and a blender! Almond meal or almond flour has ample of uses in dairy products. It is used in cakes, cookies, and bread as it has a neutral taste and fine texture. It can be substituted for regular flour or be used in making healthy pizza crusts.
How to Make Almond Meal
- 1 cup almonds (preferably soaked)
- Blanch 1 cup of soaked almonds to remove the skin. If you do not have soaked almonds, remove its skin using a peeler.
- Thoroughly dry the soaked almonds.
- Add the almonds to a blender. Blend it until it turns into a consistent powder form.
- Store the fine and fluffy almond flour in an airtight container, out of direct sunlight.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.