Booch on the Beach is an interesting spin-off given to a rather simple and healthy kombucha. is a and mildly sweetened, fizzy tea with a plethora of health benefits. While it is usually obtained by the of sweetened tea with a symbiotic association of acid, , and specific cultures, there are other fun ways to make the as well. One of the most common to make with kombucha is Booch on the Beach, which is both, a cocktail as well as a mocktail drink, depending on whether you prefer to mix to it. So, let’s get started with this delicious and refreshing recipe already!like
How to Make Booch on the Beach
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz coconut milk
- 2 oz flavored Kombucha think tropical: mango, passionfruit, guava
- 1 oz rum omit for mocktail
- To make Booch on the Beach, add pineapple juice, coconut milk, flavored Kombucha, rum (optional) and ice in a blender.
- Thereafter, blend it at high speed for approximately 30-45 seconds.
- Once done, pour contents of blender into a tall glass.
- Garnish the drink with a wedge of pineapple and one of those little umbrellas.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.