Quite simply, date thousands of years. Back in the days, it was made in the most basic way – soaking rose petals in water for an extended period. This water distillation method would pull many of the active ingredients and aromatic compounds out of the flowers, infusing the water. Steam distillation processes do exist, but for natural at-home removal, there is a quicker method. Let’s take a look!is produced by steeping rose petals in water, which releases many of the active ingredients in these . While rose water can also be produced through a distillation process in modern times, the production and use of rose water
The Best Way to Make Rose Water
- 6-8 rose stems
- 1 pot water
- Remove the petals from 6-8 rose stems.
- Place these petals in a large pot.
- Add enough water to the pot to just cover the petals, but be sure not to add too much water.
- Use low-medium heat to gradually heat the water and petals
- Bring the water to a simmer and hold there for 20-30 minutes.
- Wait for the petals to lose most of their color and become a pale pink/white.
- Remove from heat and strain out the petals.
- Store the rose water in a jar or spray bottle, away from direct sunlight.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. We would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please