If you are searching for a silky-smooth peanut butter frosting recipe, look no further. This simple 5-minute recipe can transform your favorite chocolate cakes or cupcakes into divine, delicious treats!
How to make Peanut Butter Frosting?
All you need is a good creamy peanut butter from your grocery store. Unfortunately, home-made peanut butter does not work as the oil remains separate and does not make for a creamy frosting. This frosting recipe does not need a lot of sugar and the heavy cream helps give a light, fluffy texture. Here is the step-by-step method for the creamiest peanut butter frosting.
Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine the butter and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl and use an electric mixer to beat it till creamy.
- Gradually add in sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt with the mixer running at low.
- Once all the ingredients are in the bowl and well combined, you can increase the speed of the mixer to high and continue for 2 minutes. Your silky smooth peanut butter frosting is ready to be piped on to cupcakes!
- The frosting can be covered and kept in the fridge for up to a week. Be sure to cool cakes completely before using the peanut butter frosting.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.