Clove oil is a treasure trove of health benefits. It is of great importance in and traditional medicine where it is known for its anti- , anti- , , and stimulating properties. It is often used as a remedy for a and other oral conditions. Clove has immense benefits, courtesy of the presence of a chemical compound called . You can also apply this oil to your skin and mucous . So if you’re wondering how to make this oil at home, here is a quick recipe!
How to Make Clove Oil: Easy Steps
- Carefully put the clove pieces into a glass jar.
- Pour olive oil into the glass jar and close its lid.
- Shake the glass jar and let it steep for 1-2 weeks. Every day shake the jar at least once so that the ingredients mix well.
- Strain the oil into an airtight container using a fine-mesh strainer or a cheesecloth.
- Use the oil immediately or store it in a dark dry place.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. We would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please