Listen to this article
A green tea shot is a popular cocktail which looks like green tea but is made with Jameson whiskey, sprite, peach schnapps, and sour mix. If you want to learn how to make a green shot, it is surprisingly simple in comparison to some of the other mixology creations of recent years. So, let’s get straight to it!
Green Tea Shot Recipe
- 0.5 oz Jameson Irish whiskey
- 0.5 oz Peach schnapps
- Sprite (a dash)
- 0.5 oz sour mix
- Add 0.5 ounces of Jameson Irish whiskey to a shaker.
- Add 0.5 ounces of peach schnapps and a dash of Sprite to the shaker.
- Add 0.5 ounces of sour mix. Shake thoroughly and pour into a glass!
- To make a perfect green tea shot, there should only be about 1 ounce of alcohol, half of that being a 40% alcohol content, the other half being 15-20% alcohol. This recipe makes only one shot; double the ingredients to prepare this for two shots.
Connect With Us
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please