Keto diet or otherwise, salads are a good option. The key to keep them interesting is a range of healthy, keto-friendly and tasty dressings that can transform the most basic salads into a bowl of yummy goodness or bring together the most complex ingredients as a bowl of freshness. To add to your range of healthy, fresh, home-made dressing, here is a zingy keto salad dressing with mustard.
Zingy Keto Salad Dressing with Mustard
This keto mustard dressing is an easy-to-make, easy-to-store recipe. It goes well with a lettuce-based salad or can liven up a complex plate by bringing the ingredients together with a subtle touch of sharp flavor.
Mustard Keto Salad Dressing
- 1 cup olive oil virgin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or vinegar
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme
- salt, to taste
- Combine all ingredients, except salt, in a glass bowl or a glass jar with an airtight lid.
- Whisk them together manually, or secure the lid on the jar and shake it till the ingredients achieve a paste-like consistency. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Use immediately or refrigerate to last for up to 2 weeks.
- If left to rest, the liquid components might separate. To blend them for use, shake the jar or whisk them together before use.
- Now you can easily throw together a delicious salad. Drizzle this delicious mustard keto salad dressing on your choice of salad greens and vegetables. Toss it and enjoy.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.