Rice Pudding with Cinnamon Recipe
- 2 cups short grain rice
- 5 cups whole milk
- 2 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 pods star-anise
- 1 cup sugar (to adjust as per taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder (or 1 cinnamon stick)
- Wash the rice under running water and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Drain the rice and add it to the boiling milk. Add the cinnamon stick and star anise pods. Let the rice cook in milk for about 30 mins till the mixture thickens.
- Add sugar and vanilla to the mixture. Cook it for another 10 mins.
- If serving cold, let the pudding come to room temperature before keeping it in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours before serving. Enjoy the delicious dessert.
Connect With Us