This classic vanilla rice pudding is very popular across different cuisines and cultures. The sweetness of the pudding is further enhanced with sweet spices like cinnamon and star anise. The pudding can be served hot or cold.
Rice Pudding with Cinnamon Recipe
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder  (or 1 cinnamon stick)
- Wash the rice under running water and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Drain the rice and add it to the boiling milk. Add the cinnamon stick and star anise pods. Let the rice cook in milk for about 30 mins till the mixture thickens.
- Add sugar and vanilla to the mixture. Cook it for another 10 mins.
- If serving cold, let the pudding come to room temperature before keeping it in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours before serving. Enjoy the delicious dessert.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.