This easy peanut butter balls recipe is a must to have on hand, especially during Christmas, when your oven is on overdrive. The no-bake recipe can be made with kids, with minimal supervision, unless you think they may eat it before it is served!
Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
Peanut butter balls are made with three pantry staples – peanut butter, chocolate, and sugar. The best part of the peanut butter ball recipe is that it can be used for kid’s lunch boxes or a quick post-workout recovery.
Peanut Butter Balls
- Mix the peanut butter and the softened butter in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually stir in the powdered sugar and combine well.
- The final mixture should come together as a large ball. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the semi-sweet chocolate as per package instructions.
- Make bite-sized 1-inch balls from the peanut butter dough and place it on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes so that the peanut butter balls are firm.
- You can make plain peanut butter balls by rolling it in confectioner's sugar.
- For traditional peanut butter balls, dip the balls into the melted chocolate and place it on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate till ready to serve!
This ridiculously-easy peanut butter ball recipe can be made your own, with your favorite ingredients. For kids, you can add Rice Krispies or rolled oats to the dough. For a tropical twist, you can coat the chocolate balls in coconut shavings.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.