This refreshing watermelon and cucumber with feta and mint leaves is a great choice for lunches. and both have high content making it a perfect choice to keep you through the hot . Besides, the sweetness of the and the crunchiness of the cucumber makes for an interesting savory spin in this healthy and nutritious .
Watermelon and Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 4 cups watermelon
- 4 cups cucumber
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 8-10 leaves peppermint leaves (fresh)
- 1 tbsp honey (for dressing)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for dressing)
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the watermelon and cucumber into bite-sized cubes. I prefer to retain the skin of the cucumbers as it's quite nutritious, besides adding a crunch to the salad.
- In a small tumbler or bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Toss watermelon and baby cucumbers together in a large bowl. Add the dressing to it and mix well.
- Spread the feta on top and loosely sprinkle the mint leaves.
- Once done, serve promptly or else keep it in the refrigerator till serving.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please