Tuberose is a night-flower with many different names around the , but not many know about its extensive list of benefits.
What is Tuberose?
Tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa) is a native large white and a bulbous . It is a member of the family, with heavily flowers that bloom at night. Since the 17th century, it has been used as a staple in the industry and been a particular favorite of much of the royalty. Unlike its name, the flowers do not , but instead, the name refers to the tuberous root system and its scent, which is quite similar to . The scent of this flower is so musky and that it is used in some folk as an .plant, which has
Tuberose comes in many varieties but is categorized by the number of flowers each: single, -double, or double.
There are many amazing benefits of tuberose, including the following:
- Tuberose is naturally and helps in reducing and . It is a great treatment for or .
- It is and used in topical applications to fight skin , such as psoriasis, eczema or . in
- It is a light insomnia for those from or chronic fatigue syndrome. , and an , promoting and preventing
- It is a booster, so it is used to , but it can also boost and . It produces a warming sensation throughout the .
- Because of the and anti- properties of this flower, it is a good treatment for .
- Tuberose is a popular treatment for
- It is known to alleviate the of anemia.
- As an anti- , it helps treats symptoms of strep .
Word of Warning: Tuberoseand flowers are , and consumption of the of the plant can result in . Due to the somewhat unregulated use of this flower in various applications, it is recommended to speak with your , particularly if you are sensitive to agave or .