On days when you wish to seek comfort in a cup of warmth, vanilla chai tea is the perfect solution. With a dollop of freshly whipped cream and a sprinkle of warm spices on top, it is a delectable extension of the traditional Indian tea. It is unquestionably a soothing drink for the frosty winters.
Vanilla chai has many health benefits because of the ingredients it includes. Tea contains antioxidants that help reduce inflammation, vanilla helps to uplift your mood, and spices help protect you from chronic conditions like heart diseases and respiratory illnesses. So, let’s take a look at how to make this healthy and tasty drink below.
How to Make Vanilla Chai Tea?
Crafted with a hint of vanilla, milk, tea, and a lot of spices, vanilla chai is sure to impress your taste buds. Making it is very simple because all you have to do is brew a simple cup of tea, add warm milk, spices, your favorite sweetener, and vanilla extract to it. The aroma is irresistible. So, you will have to wait until all the contents blend well and transform into the best tea you will ever have.
Blissful Vanilla Chai Tea Recipe
- 3 black tea bags
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup warm milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream optional
- 2 tsp honey optional
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cinnamon stick optional
- 1 cardamom pod optional
- 1 whole clove optional
- 1 whole peppercorn optional
- 2 star anise pods optional
- To make vanilla chai tea, pour water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the teabags once you see bubbles in the water. Lower the heat and let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes.
- You can add the spices of your choice at this stage. This will help the tea absorb the flavor and fragrance of the spices.
- After you add the spices, add milk and honey. Within 30 seconds, add vanilla extract to the tea. Once done, turn off the heat in a minute.
- Now using a strainer, pour the tea into the cups. You can also add a dollop of freshly whipped cream and sprinkle some allspice for a fancy, picture-worthy drink.
Connect with Us
If you have tried making vanilla chai, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.