While tomato juice is available in almost every grocery store, many people prefer to make it at home, which isn’t too hard to do! All you need are some tomatoes, onions, and spices for your own delicious, hearty beverage, without any of the other additives that are so often included in store-bought varieties. So let’s get started with the recipe, shall we?
How to Make Tomato Juice
- 6-8 tomatoes cored and chopped
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon
- To make tomato juice, first, finely chop the tomatoes, onions, and celery.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, onion, and celery stalks to a large pot and cook them to a simmer. Continue cooking until the consistency is like that of a soup.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- After cooling the mix, add it to a blender and blend it thoroughly.
- Strain out the solids and add sugar, salt, pepper, and lemon as per your taste.
- Refrigerate the juice and shake thoroughly before serving.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.