Ginger is relatively easy to make at home, although it does take a bit of effort. Once you have squeezed out all the ginger juice, you can either it on its own or mix it with a different juice or recipe to make it slightly more palatable. Let’s take a look at the recipe now!
How to Make Ginger Juice?
- 1 ginger
- 5 cups water
- stevia (or any other sweetener, as desired)
- coconut water (optional)
- lemon (optional)
- Peel a piece of ginger that is 2-3 inches long.
- Add the peeled ginger to a blender with 1 and a 1/2 cup of water. Blend till the mixture is pasty.
- Now, strain the pulp from the juice into a pitcher. Squeeze out as much juice as possible from the fresh ginger.
- Now add stevia or any other sugar substitute to the ginger juice. You can also add lemon and coconut water to the mix for extra zest.
- Mix it with the remaining water and serve! You can also store it in the refrigerator for future use; it can stay for up to 2-3 days.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please