Turmeric is perhaps one of the most nutritious supplements you can get your hands on. That’s why it goes without saying that a cup of tea can free you of a number of health problems. Turmeric tea, as it’s commonly recognized, is known for its healing and anti- properties. People suffering from or osteoporosis are recommended to this tea. It is also an important , which improves and slows down the process. While people usually like to add a teaspoon of turmeric with lemon water, we have a recipe of turmeric tea, infused with spices like cardamom, , and that will make for a wholesome, delicious and healthy drink. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get on with the recipe already!
Turmeric Tea Recipe
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks small ones
- 1 pinch black pepper powder
- 1-2 pieces cardamom
- To make turmeric tea, mix water, turmeric powder, cinnamon sticks, pepper and cardamom in the aforementioned proportion. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Make sure that you break open the cardamom shell before adding it.
- Bring it to a boil till the water takes the color of turmeric. Serve and enjoy the tea!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please