What is Strawberry Tea?
mountain strawberry or alpine strawberry, unlike the common found in grocery stores, the part of this fruit is the leaves. Some other variations of this tea consist of regular white or black tea that is sweetened with strawberries or even using the themselves to the tea. However, the type of strawberry tea discussed in the remainder of this article is made from the dried leaves, resulting in a warm, relaxing tea that tastes surprisingly like strawberries!is an using the leaves of the wild strawberry, scientifically known as Fragaria vesca. Also called a
How to Make Strawberry Tea
You can make your own strawberry tea at home quite easily, provided you can find dried wild strawberry leaves from aor .
- Step 1: Bring a boil and then allow to sit for 1-2 minutes. of to
- Step 2: Add 2 teaspoons of dried strawberry leaves to an or .
- Step 3: Pour the hot water over the leaves and steep for 10 minutes.
- Step 4: out the leaves and serve warm.
- Step 5: If tea is desired, pour the tea over and store in the for 30 minutes.
The top benefits of strawberry tea include the following:
- It has diarrhea. effects and has the ability to the tract by reducing the occurrence of
- Strawberry tea is known to reduce chronic inflammation and lower your cancer and arthritis. This is due to the presence of , , and other found in these leaves, of chronic , such as
- Studies have also shown that regularly drinking this tea can improve your calcium uptake density by improving
- Strawberry tea gives your metabolism a boost, thus helping with weight loss efforts.
- Research has also proven that this tea can boost protect heart health! function and integrity, which help to
If you consume strawberry tea in excess, it can have some unwanted side effects, including the following:
- , since it is -thinning in
Finally, it is generally safe tothis tea while , but as always, it is important to speak with your before adding any herbal remedies to your health regimen during .