What is Vanilla Tea?
your method of brewing this tea, you may have a higher sugar content in the beverage, but the best way to the tea is with fresh vanilla beans. Synthetic vanilla flavorings won’t deliver the same benefits. Vanilla tea can be served either hot or and is consumed around the , particularly as a stress-relieving brew., or vanilla tea, is an with vanilla or vanilla extract, along with black, white or pekoe , among others. Depending on
There are quite a few benefits to vanilla tea, including its ability to metabolism and improve health, due to its active ingredient , as well as other , in both the tea and the vanilla beans. This tea naturally lowers levels and improves mood while calming the system and aiding in sleep.the
- The side effects of drinking vanilla chai tea include side effects from consuming , such as , , and irritability, at least once the caffeine has worn off.
- are not advised to consume this tea, as caffeine is not recommended for pregnant or .
- Some allergy isn’t overly common. are to vanilla and its byproducts, but this
How to Make Vanilla Tea
If you want to make vanilla tea, you can brew it with actual vanilla beans or by adding a few drops of vanilla extract into a normal cup of tea. This recipe is for the former, more approach to brewing this vanilla chai tea.
- Step1: up 1/2 cup of and 1/2 cup of on the stove in a .
- Step2: Slice 1 vanilla bean in half and scoop out the seeds, adding them to the water and sugar.
- Step3: Add the bean as well and allow the mixture to heat for 5-10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Step4: In a separate saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Step5: Add 3-4 teabags (black, green, white or orange pekoe) in the water and allow them to steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Step6: Remove the vanilla bean from the sugar mixture and add to the tea.
- Step7: Remove the tea bags and stir the mixture thoroughly before serving.
Now, you can sitand enjoy your cup of vanilla tea!