Avocados and chicken complement each other very well and make for a delicious . The creaminess of ripe and the tenderness and juiciness of the perfectly blend well with each other. Avocado chicken salad makes for a tasty lunch option. You can either mash the avocados or cut them in chunks – either way, it makes for an appetizing addition to the wholesome salad, which can also work wonders as a sandwich filling. So what are you waiting for? Let us take a look at how to make delicious avocado chicken salad.
How to make Avocado Chicken Salad?
This is a fairly simple recipe. Usually, mashed avocados work as a healthier substitute for tomatoes and arugula leaves to the salad and a of salt, , and lime . The salad can also be made with the permutation and combination of other such as cucumbers, olives, corn, and bell peppers. It is best to always be open to experimenting with the ingredients as that can bring about an interesting outcome. So without any further ado, let us get started.for binding the ingredients in the salad. However, you can also cut them in chunks and add them along with roasted chicken in the salad. In this recipe, we will go by the latter. Furthermore, you can add
Avocado Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno
- 2 tsp honey
- salt (as per taste)
- freshly ground pepper (as per taste)
- To make avocado chicken salad, take a large bowl and mix together cubed avocado pieces, chicken, arugula leaves, cherry tomatoes, and thinly sliced red onions.
- Meanwhile, whisk to combine the dressing ingredients, which are lime juice, finely chopped cilantro, extra virgin olive oil, minced jalapeno, and honey. Season it with salt and pepper as per your preference.
- Once done, combine the salad and the dressing ingredients. Gently toss it until it is consistently mixed. Voila! your delicious avocado chicken salad is ready to be eaten!
Connect with Us
If you have tried the avocado chicken salad recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.