Garlic can be had in many ways or even transformed into oil. Garlic oil is useful for many things such as to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases by regulating blood pressure and high cholesterol. Not just that, it can be used as a remedy for several of your daily problems as well.
There are people who choose to make their own garlic oil, as all you need is fresh garlic cloves and a carrier oil – typically olive oil or another vegetable oil. The commercial version of this oil is often produced through a cold-pressing process, however, the at-home version is much easier to prepare. This potent natural oil can also be used in culinary and medicinal applications.
How Do You Make Garlic Oil
- 8 garlic cloves  (fresh)
- 2 cups olive oil (extra virgin)
- thyme (fresh)
- rosemary (fresh)
- The first step in making your garlic infused olive oil is to carefully separate the garlic cloves. Next, you need to trim their heads and peel them.
- Next, take a pan and add the peeled garlic cloves in it. Now, cover them with olive oil and let it come to a simmer.
- Keep cooking the garlic cloves on low heat and stir at the same time for 10 to 15 minutes. You should ideally cook them till they turn tender but still retain their shape.
- Once they are cooked, you may turn off the heat and let them cool. You can then transfer the oil to an airtight jar or container and refrigerate it for 3-4 weeks.
- Strain out the garlic cloves and its ready for use.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.