When it comes to comfort food, nothing trumps the list more than a perfect cheese sandwich. Sometimes all you need is a hot and melting grilled sandwich, which when paired with a bowl of tomato soup, is the perfect lunch recipe, particularly on days you are too to cook up a lavish meal. All you need to do is butter the slices all the way to the edges, place them -side up on the skillet and add a generous amount of cheese on them, gradually allowing it to melt over slow- . Want to read the detailed recipe? Read on…
How to make Grilled Cheese Sandwich?
The secret to the best, grilled cheese sandwich isn’t so much about the ingredients as it is about the stove. It takes a lot ofto make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich – crusty and golden on the outside and melt-in-the- good on the inside. When you cook the slices separately on slow heat, you allow the cheese to melt slowly and steadily. To get the perfect grilled cheese sandwich, you need to get the perfect proportion of to cheese. Believe it or not, but sometimes too much cheese can ruin the taste.
The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- To make the best, grilled cheese sandwich, take a small skillet, and preheat it over low heat.
- Take four slices of white bread and over one side of each slice of the bread, spread butter, and mayonnaise. Thereafter, put the buttered mayonnaise side down in the skillet.
- Put cheddar cheese slices on top of each bread. Add black pepper to taste and the other slice of bread on top with the buttered mayonnaise side out.
- For about 4-5 minutes, grill the sandwich over low heat on the skillet till it turns golden. Flip the sandwich and allow it to grill till it turns golden.
- If you want, add the shredded cheddar to the outer side of the sandwich and grill it for an extra minute to make it crispy. This step is however optional.
- You can add tomatoes to the sandwich as well. The soft and tangy flavor of the tomato perfectly blends with the melt-in-the-mouth good cheese.
- The perfect grilled cheese is made with American cheese and white bread but you can use cheddar, mozzarella, or even parmesan cheese if that's what you prefer. Just keep in mind the proportion of bread to cheese when you prepare the sandwich.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please