There has long been a debate of rum vs whiskey, and there are a number of key differences between these two types of .
Rum vs Whiskey
Although they can be similar in appearance, rum and beverages with notably different tastes and qualities.are
How to Make?
Both go through a process of , distillation, and . However, rum goes through a double distillation process, whereas whiskey is aged in wooden to increase its characteristic flavor
- Whiskey: Whiskey is made from a variety of barley, rye, and wheat. , such as
- Rum: Rum is made from the byproducts of molasses, honey, and sugarcane . , such as
Both according to the age, color, and extra ingredients added to each batch.come in a range of flavors and the taste can vary
- Whiskey: Whiskey is aromatic, with a taste of the barrels in which it has been aged.
- Rum: Rum is rich and , and sweeter than whiskey.
The alcohol content of rums and whiskeys can vary greatly, so it is important to check each brand.
- Whiskey: Whiskey sometimes has a 40% alcoholic content, but can also be stronger, going up to 60% for very rare varieties.
- Rum: Usually, rum has an alcohol content of around 40%.
In moderate amounts, both rum and whiskey can help reduce anxiety, warm and calm the and help boost the system to fight the common .
- Whiskey: During the aging process, whiskey develops acid, which can help regulate the body’s levels.
- Rum: In small amounts, rum has been found to increase the arthritis. density of and ease the of
Which is Better to Drink?
Your choice ofdepends on your personal taste and what you are using it for, in terms of .
Whiskey is lower in ginger ale, while whiskey is often savored alone. Both drinks come in a large range of flavors, so it’s worth sampling a few to find one that suits your preference!than rum. Rum is usually mixed with other , such as or