Gin vs Vodka
There are many differences between the two, let us take a look at them in detail below.
What are Gin and Vodka?
They are both clear, grain-based liquors.
- Vodka originated in Russia and the tradition of vodka has spread throughout Eastern Europe, where it is often drunk straight after intense chilling.
- Gin was created by the Dutch primarily as a medicinal drink and is now popular around the world as a cocktail mixer.
How to Make?
Both spirits are distilled liquors made from various grains and potato.such as
- Vodka is primarily made from either rye, wheat or potato starch that has been . Water is then added to the , producing a clear, tasteless drink
- Gin is distilled from any kind of grain mash, usually dependent on the dominant crop of the region in which it is being made. It is then flavored with botanicals, producing a herbal character, most famously , which possesses the same distinct taste of gin.
- Vodka is by definition supposed to be tasteless. The more tasteless a vodka, the better it is.
- The flavor of gin, on the other hand, depends on the juniper berries for its distinct taste, which is often paired with other flavors, such as or cucumber.
1.5 ounces of either gin or vodka contains roughly 100 range from 40 to 95% ABV, whereas gin’s ABV generally ranges from 36-50%., with zero carbs. Vodka’s alcohol content can
Which is Better?
Fans of gin might argue that gin is the healthier drink due to the added botanicals, but standard nutrition guidelines show that the two liquors are very similar. In terms of which liquor is stronger, that depends entirely on the brand and the country of origin.
Just remember to drink in moderation! Cheers!!