gastroenteritis, is more common than many believe, and it can ruin your for the week! As nasty and as a stomach can be, you do not necessarily have to take commercial medication to it. Home remedies are just as effective against stomach ., or viral
What Is Stomach Flu?
Home Remedies For Stomach Flu
home remedy for stomach flu. Peppermint, when as a tea, can eliminate the cause of the stomach virus by killing the that causes the infection in the first place. Peppermint is also great if you are bloated or gassy, two common symptoms associated with the stomach virus. Here is what you will need to do in order to prepare this recipe:has and anti- properties which makes it an ideal
- Step 1: Pour 1 cup of water into a boil it. and
- Step 2: Add about two teaspoons of fresh peppermint leaves to the boiled water.
- Step 3: Cover with a lid and allow the leaves to steep for about 15-20 minutes.
- Step 4: the and enjoy!
In order to heal your digestive tract, it is advisable to drink about 4-5 times a day between .
is one of the most appreciated and effective treatments for many ailments. It is especially good against stomach viruses and flu because it acts as a digestive , intestinal and offers immediate relief. If you are experiencing vomiting and , chamomile will reduce the inflammation in your gut and your stomach. Here is the recipe:
- Step 1: a cup of water in a saucepan.
- Step 2: You can add either a tablespoon of fresh chamomile or 2 dried chamomile to the boiled water.
- Step 3: Steep it for 15 minutes. If you want a tea, you can steep it for 5 minutes.
- Step 4: Strain and enjoy a calming cup of chamomile tea! You can add also one and a half teaspoon of either honey. or
Make sure you have chamomile tea 3 times a day for 2-3 consecutive days, and your stomach virus should disappear.
Stomach viruses can leave you seeds water. Chia are hydrophilic, which essentially means that they have an affinity for water. These tiny nutritious black seeds absorb water and become gelatinous. They provide your body with enough , fiber, , and which help speed up the healing process. Chia seeds can sooth the lining of the stomach, reduce bloating, and provide relief from stomach cramps. As for the recipe, here is what you need to do:due to vomiting and diarrhea. The best way to your is by
- Step 1: Add a tablespoon of chia seeds to a glass of water.
- Step 2: Let the water absorb the chia seeds. This should take about ten minutes.
- Step 3: Add two tablespoons of lemon or lime juice to the chia seed water.
- Step 4: You can also add a teaspoon of stevia or .
- Step 5: Mix all the ingredients and have the chia seed !
Drink the chia seed drink 2 times a day to keep your bodyduring stomach flu.
versatile natural treatment that is very effective not only against stomach viruses but also all conditions related to the stomach. Turmeric has antibacterial properties that can eliminate any infections in the stomach, soothe inflammation and provide relief from bloating and indigestion. You can also use turmeric if you are experiencing vomiting or . Turmeric can be consumed as turmeric water, turmeric milk, or it can be added to , vegetable , and rice.is a
Recipe for Turmeric
- Step 1: Warm a glass of milk.
- Step 2: Combine the milk with one-quarter of a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Step 3: Stir the mixture for a few minutes and drink it.
- Step 4: You can also the turmeric milk with or and add honey to taste.
This golden milk can be had after meals or as aby itself.
The reason why lemon juice is so effective against stomach viruses is due to its strong qualities. Lemon juice acts as a agent that will clear your digestive system of bacteria, eliminate infections, and revitalize the gut flora. Furthermore, vitamin C found in this juice will enhance your system.
- Step 1: Add two teaspoons of lemon juice to a glass of water.
- Step 2: Mix it and have the lemon water.
- Step 3: Alternatively, if you do not like the taste of lemon water, you can add lemon juice to any of your choice.
Try and limit lemon water to 2 acidity.in a day to avoid
Stomach flu can take theout of your sails and it is best to avoid heavy, meals to allow your digestive tract to heal. Simple meals, along with any of these home remedies, will help you rid of the stomach virus!