Roasted grapes are a sophisticated way of enjoying the juicy fruits. All you need to do is pop them in the oven and they transform themselves into the most delicious, caramelized bite-sized snacks. While it is easy to store them for up to a week, they don’t last long as they are addictive.
Roasted Grapes Recipe
Roasted grapes can as easily be a perfect snack for kids when offered on a simple peanut butter toast as they can appear elegant on a warm crostini smeared with goat cheese. Here is a simple and easy recipe to roast the grapes.
Roasted Grapes Recipe
- 4 cups red grapes seedless
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- To make roasted grapes, preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the grapes on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil.
- Roast the grapes in the oven till they become slightly charred and split open. This can take about 20-25 minutes.
- Your roasted grapes are ready. You can eat it immediately or store it in an airtight container for up to a week. Roasted grapes can be seasoned with salt, pepper, and your favorite herbs like fresh rosemary, thyme, or oregano.
- The best way to enjoy roasted grapes is to serve it on crostinis with goat cheese or cream cheese, or even peanut butter.
How To Use Roasted Grapes?
You can use these sweet grapes in a number of creative ways.
- Spoon the caramelized grapes on waffles, pancakes, or ice cream. For an indulgent treat, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream on a Belgian waffle and top it with the cinnamon honey version of these grapes. You can also use the sweet grapes to glaze this Deliciously Moist Christmas Fruit Cake.
- Add it to your favorite roasted or grilled meat. It works well with Tender And Juicy Pork Loin Roast and Florentine Steak.
- You can also roast grapes alongside meat like this Perfect Chicken Roast or Pepper-Roasted Beef Tenderloin.
- For a delicious twist to vegetarian mains, add the grapes to roast along with Spiced-Roasted Whole Cauliflower or Crispy, Caramelized Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
- Transform a simple green Arugula Salad into something more by adding the grapes. Or try it on this wonderful Celery Salad With Apples and Walnuts or Dandelion Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing.
- Make it part of a wine and cheese platter. You can even add Cream Cheese Stuffed Dates for a more elaborate and unique platter.
- For a kid-friendly snack, you can offer them cheese and crackers.