• Home
  • Questions
  • Your article says that camphor can be put in drinking water as a disinfectant, but later it days it's toxic. Why would you put something toxic in drinking water?

Your article says that camphor can be put in drinking water as a disinfectant, but later it days it's toxic. Why would you put something toxic in drinking water?

Marked as spam
Posted by Gillette_kc
11 views

Post your Answer

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]
Login to answer / vote

Sign-up for wellness newsletter


Do you want the best of science-backed health & nutrition information in your inbox? If yes, please share your email to subscribe.

* indicates required
We'll never share your email with anyone else.
/ ( mm / dd )